Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC will help you with your debt struggles. We will answer your questions about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases, wage garnishments, stopping foreclosures and stopping auto repossessions. We provide personal attention from the moment you walk into our office until your case is completed.
- Law Degree from the University of Cincinnati
- Focusing on Bankruptcy Law in Southwest Ohio for over 30 Years
- Former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Member of the Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee
- Graduate of Syracuse University College of Law
- Admitted to practice in 1997
- Admitted to practice in Ohio, the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio, Western District of Michigan and Northern District of Indiana.
- Native of Cincinnati focusing in the following legal areas:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Protection
- Representing Debtor’s under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Criminal Defense
Chris is dedicated to standing up to creditors using unfair and deceptive collection practices.
Eastgate Bankruptcy Attorneys