Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC are available to help you with your bankruptcy needs. We can answer your questions about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filings, wage garnishments, stopping foreclosures and retaining your property.
- Law Degree from the University of Cincinnati
- Focusing on Bankruptcy Law in Southwest Ohio for over 25 Years
- Former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Member of the Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee
Susan Cress Browning
- Undergraduate Degree: Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky
- Law degree: Salmon P. Chase College of Law with Honors
- General Practitioner: Eckert & Eckert, LPA 2003 -2004
- Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Probate Law Attorney: Kirby, Thomas, Brandenburg & D’Amico, LPA 2008-2016
- Licensed to practice in Ohio, Kentucky, and the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio.
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and Kentucky Bar Association
Ms. Browning joined Keegan & Co., LLC in 2017, expanding her practice in Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Probate Law to include the Cincinnati and Middletown, Ohio regions.
Eastgate Bankruptcy Attorneys
The Law Office of Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC is eager to assist you in filing your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. We offer a personal touch from the moment you walk into our office for your free consultation until our representation is completed. We will provide you with a positive experience. Please give us a call at (513) 752-3900.
Call your Eastgate Bankruptcy Attorneys today for a Free Consultation.