Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC will help you with your debt struggles. We will answer your questions about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases, wage garnishments, stopping foreclosures and stopping auto repossessions.
- Law Degree from the University of Cincinnati
- Focusing on Bankruptcy Law in Southwest Ohio for over 30 Years
- Former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Member of the Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee
Susan Cress Browning
- Undergraduate Degree: Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky
- Law degree: Salmon P. Chase College of Law with Honors
- General Practitioner: Eckert & Eckert, LPA 2003 -2004
- Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Probate Law Attorney: Kirby, Thomas, Brandenburg & D’Amico, LPA 2008-2016
- Licensed to practice in Ohio, Kentucky, and the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio.
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and Kentucky Bar Association
Ms. Browning joined Keegan & Co Attorneys., LLC in 2017, expanding her practice in Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Probate Law to include the Cincinnati and Middletown, Ohio regions.
- Graduate of Syracuse University College of Law
- Admitted to practice in 1997
- Admitted to practice in Ohio, the United States District Court Southern District of Ohio, Western District of Michigan and Northern District of Indiana.
- Native of Cincinnati focusing in the following legal areas:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Protection
- Representing Debtor’s under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Criminal Defense
Chris is dedicated to standing up to creditors using unfair and deceptive collection practices.
Eastgate Bankruptcy Attorneys
The Law Office of Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC will answer all of your Bankruptcy questions We provide personal attention from the moment you walk into our office until your case is completed. You may reach us at (513) 752-3900.
Call your Eastgate Bankruptcy Attorneys for a Free Consultation.