Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC are available to help you with your bankruptcy needs. We can answer your questions about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filings, wage garnishments, stopping foreclosures and retaining your property.
- Law Degree from the University of Cincinnati
- Focusing on Bankruptcy Law in Southwest Ohio for over 25 Years
- Former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Member of the Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee
- Former Armed Services Member
- Former Law Enforcement Officer at City, County, State and Federal Levels
- Graduate of University of Dayton Law School
- Former Assistant prosecuting Attorney
- Practice focusing on Bankruptcy, Domestic Relations and Criminal Law.
Eastgate Bankruptcy Attorneys
The Law Office of Keegan & Co Attorneys, LLC is eager to assist you in filing your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. We offer a personal touch from the moment you walk into our office for your free consultation until our representation is completed. We will provide you with a positive experience. Please give us a call at (513) 752-3900.
Call your Eastgate Bankruptcy Attorneys today for a Free Consultation.